Monday, July 12, 2010

Let's start growing our own food!!

This is a great little video I found on YouTube about a community in Brisbane, Australia who are taking the initiative to grow their own food to become self-created locavores. Here's the YouTube video description:
Please comment on my blog: http://www.highonhealth.org

This is a gorgeous little permaculture garden I discovered down the road from my home while running in the morning. It's beautiful, I love it. I love it so much that I want to spend lots of time sitting around it soaking in the energy from the beautiful plants. And today a dog came out of nowhere and said hello! Random.

Every health or spirituality lecture I attend says the same message - GROW YOUR OWN FOOD. So I guess it's super important :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...